October – Worshipful Master Daniel K Confer
Who knew he had the meats?
- How long have you been with the Lodge (this can include your time before the Lodge was Carlisle 260)? I’ve been a member since 2013 and was raised in St. John’s Lodge.
- What is your greatest memory of being a Mason? I don’t have one singular memory that stands out, but my greatest memories have been after I’ve conferred a degree to a candidate and he has come up to me after the degree and thanked me. Those of us who confer degrees know how good it feels when you do a really good degree, and when the candidate appreciates that, it’s a great feeling.
- Who in the Lodge has inspired you to be a better Mason? Too long of a list, but some that stand out are Jeff Miller, PM; Ken Womack, PM; Dick Auchey, PM; and Bill Bunt, PM.
- Who “Raised” you to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason? Brett Otto, PM.
- What is your profession? I do business development for a structural engineering firm. I’m not an engineer but I find new work to keep the engineers busy.
- What is your favorite Masonic event? It’s a toss-up between Consistory Reunions and the September Stated Meeting in Blue Lodge (because we’re just back from being dark for the summer and it’s good to see everyone again).